Monday, February 28, 2022

3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates: "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .

 OK great yeah it’s straight apple juice and soda for me I don’t drink but I love biking to the beach. Ya 420s easier if you have a good friend I’m tall enough I’m 6’2”58 years old work every day for fun, hope to see ya you read like fun crazy like me Patrick .

The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally? All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME..

Everyday is always a good morning. Not to stop dreaming, believing in love, to believe that something special. It may come because hopes make us struggle.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.My current situation is not my final destination. 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned:

 

WELCOME, TO MY WORLD, AS THE WORLD TURNS, BUMPS IN THE ROAD, FACES IN THE SHADOWS. DANCES IN THE DARK, SPIDERS, AND SNAKES, TIPS AND TALES: ONCE, I THOUGHT I WAS WRONG BUT IT TURNS OUT…I WAS MISTAKEN’.


 In my experience with Spruce Power, it is to work with a company that does not care how much time is wasted, killed or marked, with their lack of connections, and terrible customer service.

May be an image of text



Hope everyone is remembering to leave cookies for Santa.Good times, dances online, happy and delights, joys and pains, lessons on the lands, times to share, hits and misses.'MR.E.T. PITY THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T PHONE HOME!


Fake friends not needed had a period of five years in hell, camping in a RV of courses, just for a life style of sex and drugs and a way back to doctors, 100% and caretaker stole money, cars, and scooters that I paid for from me, my mind is out to lunch or out in space most of the time, does not matter to me as much as other people. Hope that help you understand some of the things I have sent to you by email. It is kind of nice without the faces in the beginning. Most do not get that far, short attention spans, and self serving to be friends.




ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:Witches, babes, movies hits. 🌴 🌲 🏡. Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark. 


In my experience with Spruce Power, it is to work with a company that does not care how much time is wasted, killed or marked, with their lack of connections, and terrible customer service.Hell Yes it is!!!!To Explore.Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart. "If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning".
No photo description available.

 I'm not looking for a long distance relationship, which means you should live in San Diego County or South Orange County. Maybe Riverside Also, Hard To Say. Waves Of Worlds Online. What am I looking for? Someone to look forward to at the end of the day. Someone to connect and hang out with. Someone to discuss everything and nothing with. Someone to laugh and conspire with. Someone to kiss and cuddle with. I'm looking for my best friend, companion and life-partner. Either that or a hot and steamy night to remember!!PLEASE NOTE: I'm not looking for a long distance relationship, which means you should live in San Diego County or South Orange County.


  OK great yeah it’s straight apple juice and soda for me I don’t drink but I love biking to the beach. Ya 420s easier if you have a good friend I’m tall enough I’m 6’2”58 years old work every day for fun, hope to see ya you read like fun crazy like me Patrick .

At the end of life, common skills, were lost, not able to talk, not able to stand in the end. Man worked all his life, 3 wives, 9 kids, one house in the county to share. That did not happen, had to hide from third wife, so Deborah Diane Bailey Calip, stole instead.My current situation is not my final destination. 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned:

 

Gifts to share, words to write the stories of the veterans,for the cash on the table, help with the paperwork in Long Beach, CA. Good times, and help for the lost, confused and homeless veterans, still couch surfing for better credit, and dazes days doing the horse and pony shows.Tell me what to do .Miller. 704 315 0809 .Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face.



 Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens: Books To Read, Leaders, Lessons, Learners, Heads To Count, Earth Angels, Hosts To Greet. Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. NO FRIKEN FLAKES..Trump may be an evil bigot but it’s important to remember he’s also the dumbest person alive.Concur? 

t

Sarah Jarrot 
James Cantz ,The Fellowship Of The Line Cooks. 'You call it OCD. I call it put the shit back where you found it'.
 Tell me what to do .Miller. 704 315 0809 .Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face.

I'm Your Huckleberry - Meaning

You may love or hate Val Kilmer's performance in the 1993 production of the Tombstone film - most love it. Some even criticized him for misquoting his script. It brought confusion to the huckleberry meaning of Doc Holliday's famous turn of phrase.

Inline image

So what does "I'm your huckleberry" mean?
 It became a debated question among Val Kilmer's fans and critics of the film. They have different interpretations of this idiom. It is also unclear where the idea came from. Some credit it to Mark Twain for Huckleberry Finn. Here is an attempt to find the ultimate meaning of the famous American quote.
Some even criticized him for misquoting his script. It brought confusion to the huckleberry meaning of Doc Holliday's famous turn of phrase.
Inline image

Christopher Davis?

Information Security Architect

Attention Walmart Shoppers.Dicks out of Box: Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person



 "Wisdom is more precious than pearls."" ~ Jewish Proverb" ~ 5 Stars, Shooting Blue, Shooting White, 3 Hard Knocks: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

May be an image of text that says 'March 4th The only day of the year that is also a sentence.'


The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. what if you have no hair? can it show how.Blame who: CNN Breaking News Tweeted:Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.One Fine Day.'Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.




The Fairy and the Frogs: Sheep And Goats, Dancers. 7608512267, hellhound, snake in grass, pimp on wheels. You? Me? Us?'There's always room in the heart for one more friend. http://HEALINGBRAVE.COM'. Happy relationships are all about DESTINY and ADVANCEMENT.


Trending in women's fashion this week.Blame who: CNN Breaking News Tweeted:Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.


Queen Latifah as a badass in The Equalizer new series?  Yes Please!!!Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.
Trending in women's fashion this week.Blame who: CNN Breaking News Tweeted:Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.


CNN Breaking News Tweeted:Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start..

".Angels, Dragons, Fairy Tales Tops,Coins, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Faces In Shadows, Silent Knights, Black, Yellow, Worms In Snakes. Good Time Frogs. what if you have no hair? can it show how.Blame who: CNN Breaking News Tweeted:Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.


12 Hands: Family Affairs, Head Starts, Hearts In Front. On A Wish. On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band. Let the music play. 

A life to remember, take the house, tear it down, take the land, rights to work to share with kids, not going to happen, wishes of the dead. Walter Richard Bailey, Jr. February 2, 1935- October 15, 2021. Happy Dazes, Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83: Texas Roots, Cali Chicks, Babes, Faces In The Crowds.

 

'This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service. Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. 

 

They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining....'This Friday, I'm Going To Reveal ALL The Copy + Funnel Details - Nothing Held Back!My current situation is not my final destination. 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned:

 

 

 

People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!Thanks. Normal Heights.A man without grace is as a tale out of season.Fighting Against Yourself,Good sense makes a man slow to anger.

 

Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.My current situation is not my final destination. 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned:

  OK great yeah it’s straight apple juice and soda for me I don’t drink but I love biking to the beach. Ya 420s easier if you have a good friend I’m tall enough I’m 6’2”58 years old work every day for fun, hope to see ya you read like fun crazy like me Patrick .

TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.GREET THIS DAY THE WAY IT HAS GREETED YOU; WITH OPEN ARMS AND ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. 

 

 

WELCOME, TO MY WORLD, AS THE WORLD TURNS, BUMPS IN THE ROAD, FACES IN THE SHADOWS. DANCES IN THE DARK, SPIDERS, AND SNAKES, TIPS AND TALES: ONCE, I THOUGHT I WAS WRONG BUT IT TURNS OUT…I WAS MISTAKEN’.

 

 

GOOD AND SWEET: LIKE,GOOD IN PLENTY.GREET THIS DAY THE WAY IT HAS GREETED YOU; WITH OPEN ARMS AND ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. WELCOME, TO MY WORLD, AS THE WORLD TURNS, BUMPS IN THE ROAD, FACES IN THE SHADOWS. DANCES IN THE DARK, SPIDERS, AND SNAKES, TIPS AND TALES: 

 

Check out Jesus is King .Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Talks To Hands,Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time
The possibilities are endless.. Reasons Why.Can we start:Buddhist Vision. ENGLISH words, for the wise.Breaking the Silence :To Understand Normal Thinking

Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools
http://LOVELIGHTSLESSONSLUCKYBREAKSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM. Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved ...


Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.

Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .


Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools
http://LOVELIGHTSLESSONSLUCKYBREAKSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM. Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved ...

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.CommunityHonor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.


Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools
http://LOVELIGHTSLESSONSLUCKYBREAKSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM. Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved ...


My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Send your lady some flowers to work on Valentine's Day from a secret admirer. If she don't bring the flowers home.. She cheating fam'

  New love enters. Better friends come along. And a stronger, wiser you is staring back in the mirror.What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.What can be brighter than the stars.BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!


Jason Birch shared, Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies. May god above tell the stores of tales, winners, losers, learners, doves in the mornings, waves to be make.

Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

 Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .


One of the reasons we need to make America Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'


 Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .

FaceTime .? "Jesus", Ghandi, MLK, pac, Kennedy. There were more people who wanted them dead than alive. I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.


REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall. 'Stop taking Facebook so seriously, most of your likes come from someone sitting on a toilet.'


Setting standards. Blue Moons On The Bay, Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.

OK John, OK Patrick, here is where I am, getting ready to make some calls, find a guy with a box truck and a car carrier, have two choices, the one with the house, would be better than the guy,

that bought a truck, to make money on people that need to move. 

Ships to sail at night, in the darkness, words have lost the meanings, in the world of frogs and snakes in the grass. Lessons learned over time, classes of snakes and frogs, classes of pigs and hogs, stories online to history started, over time. Classes of dicks, classes of dogs, classes of life on the beach, tin can to live. 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates: "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .



Life in a RV, campers for life.School of Hard Knocks| BY Men And Boys, Baby Boomers, Jacks And Balls In A Bag, Marbles To Win And Lost. Stranded In Paradise Glory Dazes.Practice problems to share, classes on the shores of time and space. Happy notes taken on frogs and freaks. Hazes of lies from land whales now basket cases. Birds to fly away to better dazes under the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere between good and bad. Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful. Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.It's basically a myth.

  Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays. Staff directory entry for Ms Kandice Cherry - Griffith University...